jardim » AI
A page all about artificial intelligence (or AI).
Artificial intelligence, or AI, is an umbrella term describing how machines learn and process data.
From self-driving cars to personal assistants and chatbots, AI continues to grow in popularity and notoriety. The articles and notes on this page offer a balanced approach to this technology, showing both the capabilities and harms involved.
- 8 Things I Learnt In My 4th Year As A Professional SEO
- A poem about how search engines can't interpret poems
- AI as a tool to lower the inertia of getting started
- AI is a lot like an orange
- AI should be a last resort
- Brief LinkedIn thoughts on AI
- Future Coca-Cola slogans with GPT-3.5
- I tried Vicuna and it made me laugh
- Introducing RALTS (Really Awesome Lexicon and Tag Suggester)
- Post-It Note directories
- Prompt engineering
- Things that AI isn't
- ASH is a real-life Pokédex for kids to identify plants and animals
- Black in AI
- Jeremy B. Merrill’s linguistic variations of “Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends”
- Text classification using… gzip??
- Jess Peck on the dangers of AI optimism
- Google releases TextFX project, ‘AI-powered tools for rappers, writers and wordsmiths’
- How to make peanut butter cookies with ChatGPT
- Zoom has updated its ToS to allow training AI on user content without the ability to opt-out
- A 100KB text-to-image AI model?
- AI detectors are biased and they suck
- The top 12 posts of 2022
- Billie Jean lyrics + AI generated images = kinda cool
- WAP but it’s sung by Louis Armstrong
- Louis Armstrong rapping the lyrics to WAP thanks to OpenAI’s Jukebox
- AI-Generated Jazz Based On John Coltrane
- How to play Pokémon with reinforcement learning
- With computer vision, you too can catch a shiny Arceus
- Create a competitive Pokémon team with AI Team Builder
- I used GPT-3 to create new Paradox Pokémon names
- A project that trains AI models to play NHL ’94 and create a better opponent
- 12 hours of simultaneous Pokémon battles (from Gen 1)
- StackRabbit: the AI that broke Tetris
- MarIQ uses neural networks to teach itself to play Super Mario Kart
- Coming soon...