jardim » SEO
A wiki page all about SEO.
SEO (search engine optimisation) is the process of improving websites to gain the most traffic and the best ranking on search engines. SEO contibutes to organic traffic which is different to paid traffic, involving online advertising (e.g. Google Ads).
The difficulty of SEO is what you make it and differs with every website. Because of this, a common and sometimes controversial axiom within the industry is "it depends", which is often used as a response to SEO-related questions.
- 12 Things I Learnt In My 2nd Year As A Professional SEO
- 12 Things I Learnt In My 3rd Year As A Professional SEO
- 19 Things I Learnt In My 1st Year As A Professional SEO
- 8 Things I Learnt In My 4th Year As A Professional SEO
- A poem about how search engines can't interpret poems
- Being Black in digital marketing in 2023
- Introducing RALTS (Really Awesome Lexicon and Tag Suggester)
- Post-It Note directories
- Some caveats to SEO and web performance
- The SEO of Pokémon nicknames
- You don't have to learn Python to work here but it might help
- Adam Willems on Google’s iconic ‘I’m Feeling Lucky’ button
- .blue is a search engine trying to restore and preserve the ocean
- 6 names for search engines based on spider species
- The pros and cons of language models searching the Web for its data
- Remember when Microsoft tried to buy Yahoo! for $44.6 billion in 2008?
- Web predictions for 1995 and 1999
- 14 mins of commercials from the dot-com bubble
- SEO Bytes explains search engine optimisation with dogs
- A Black Internet Timeline
- Apparently, Lycos is still around
- Coming soon...