A page all about sport.
Sport has the ability to immerse you as if you're the one playing, and I love that. No matter how I feel about specific sports or matches now, every sporting discipline I've watched has had some kind of effect on me and shaped how I see other games and sometimes my own life.
Related: Roger Federer
- 69 simple pleasures
- Inspiring Creatives For 2017
- Khruangbin & Federer
- Last Donut of the Night: when Federer & Dilla united for a weekend
- The Last 5 Games of the 2017 Australian Open
- The Numbers Game: Roger Federer
- Today is a special day
- Tom Mitcham is using ChatGPT to co-manage União de Lamas on CM 97/98
- The Conversation on a lack of majority black-owned basketball franchises
- When Stephen Hendry met the world’s greatest snooker cue maker
- How to use Python for player recruitment in FM24
- TIL: Matthew Perry appeared as a secret character in ‘NBA Hangtime’
- Football boots of the day: Nike Mercurial Vapor I SG
- Remembering Brendon Batson, Arsenal’s first Black player
- That time when The Rock said ‘who are you two roody poos?’
- Eric Cantona was incredible, wasn’t he?
- Sir Bobby Charlton (1937–2023)
Read more on Playrface