02 Sept 2012
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Never needing to use Twitter again. That and waking up next to my girlfriend every morning.
- What is your greatest fear?
Not knowing where I “belong”.
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Obsession with ego
- What is your greatest extravagance?
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Stringent praise of virtues
- What is the quality you most like in a man?
- What is the quality you most like in a woman?
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“I don’t know”, “dope” and probably “moron”
- Which talent would you most like to have?
The ability to play the piano.
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Getting an A in my Art GCSE.
If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? A peregrine falcon.
- Where would you most like to live?
Barcelona or Chicago.
- What is your most treasured possession?
My music collection, digital and physical.
- What is your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
Understanding my introversion without shining a spotlight on it.
- Who are your favourite writers?
Tabitha Suzuma, Susan Cain, Eckhart Tolle, Jean Baudrillard, William Nicholson, off the top of my head.
- Who is your hero of fiction?
William Nicholson’s Mumpo
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Can’t think of one.
- What is it that you most dislike?
The society’s emotional attachment to money.
- What is your greatest regret?
I don’t really regret things. * Whatever’s happened has brought me here and I’m content with it so far.
- How would you like to die?
Peacefully, with as little fuss as possible.
- What is your motto?
What would Dilla do?