jardim » Gaming
A wiki page all about gaming.
- How to fix a bricked Wii U with a Raspberry Pi Pico
- Analogue has announced 8 new Pocket Classic Limited Edition consoles
- SomeOrdinaryGamers & Karl Jobst on The Completionist withholding charity stream donations
- Masala Noir – Video Games (1980–2000)
- Pokedoku is a fun Pokémon guessing game puzzle
- The complete story of Phantasy Star
- Mortal Kombat on the Atari Jaguar?
- The Casio Loopy: a Japan-only console that had a built-in sticker printer
- How to play Pokémon with reinforcement learning
- Here’s a cool use of the Dreamcast VMU when playing Virtua Tennis