A wiki page all about the internet and the Web.
- Is Facebook the renaissance version of AOL?
- The Million Dollar Homepage and its link depreciation
- The most underrated list of web browsers on the Internet
- Is social media a risk to humanity? These scientists think so.
- A brief history of app store concepts
- Halt and Catch Fire as a modern history lesson
- Craig Mod on code as therapy
- What Danny Guo learned by relearning HTML
- Remember when Microsoft tried to buy Yahoo! for $44.6 billion in 2008?
- A syllabus based on Halt and Catch Fire
- Language without emojis
- 25 of the worst branding fails from 1995-2020
- Scott Seiss’s retail TikToks (compilation)
- An oral history of the weird Folgers “incest” commercial
- Famous people solving Rubik’s cubes
- Argentinian capybaras reclaim their land; are called ‘invaders’; memes ensue
- Cory Etzkorn on that little green dot and being online
- That time Bully Maguire went on Family Feud
- It’s time for the Wheel of Prizes!
- Why skip-links are important for accessibility
- Design system: Auditing color system
- Using CSS to Enforce Accessibility
- Use the aria-current attribute to highlight the current page in a navigation, both visually and semantically
- The perfect link
- Hiding Content Responsibly
- 5 ways to make your tweets accessible
- Your Image Is Probably Not Decorative
- Everyday Accessibility
- They Offered a Million Dollars to Surf The Web. Somebody Won.
- Truth vs. Truthiness | The Philosophy of Search Results
- CSS units are confusing AF 😖