A wiki page all about the internet and the Web.
- Craig Mod on code as therapy
- What Danny Guo learned by relearning HTML
- Remember when Microsoft tried to buy Yahoo! for $44.6 billion in 2008?
- A syllabus based on Halt and Catch Fire
- Web Development History and internet history from a dev perspective
- Awesome songs played by stepper motors
- Gizmodo’s 100 websites that shaped the Internet
- Plain HTML works
- Confessions of a 90’s internet addict
- Nostalgia Nerd on Geocities
- Adverts for defunct brands and discontinued products
- Guess the Cartoon Network character from their catchphrase
- Which Hey Arnold! character are you?
- Create your own Simpsons title screen memes with this generator
- Do We Really Want Another Black President After The Events Of Deep Impact?
- Flim: an iconographic search engine
- The Cube Rule of food
- Every Toy Story trailers from 1995–2041
- archives.design archives designs from the Internet Archive
- How to make concrete in a microwave
- Why skip-links are important for accessibility
- Design system: Auditing color system
- Using CSS to Enforce Accessibility
- Use the aria-current attribute to highlight the current page in a navigation, both visually and semantically
- The perfect link
- Hiding Content Responsibly
- 5 ways to make your tweets accessible
- Your Image Is Probably Not Decorative
- Everyday Accessibility
- They Offered a Million Dollars to Surf The Web. Somebody Won.
- Truth vs. Truthiness | The Philosophy of Search Results
- CSS units are confusing AF 😖