wiki » Internet
A wiki page all about the internet and the Web.
- Reliving the days of dial-up internet via Windows 98
- A word on the nonsense of blockchain and crypto assets
- Crypto traders keep wanting to touch tungsten cubes for some reason
- Nitter: a free, privacy-focused, and open source front-end for Twitter
- The 12 APIs of Christmas
- New York Times on Loretta Staples, a pioneering UI designer
- Is Facebook the renaissance version of AOL?
- The Million Dollar Homepage and its link depreciation
- The most underrated list of web browsers on the Internet
- Is social media a risk to humanity? These scientists think so.
- The weird and diverse world of ASMR, as told by Luvie
- Celebrating Dostoevsky in contemporary culture
- People said ‘omicron’ on Star Trek a lot more than I expected
- Chris Punsalan and fam did the Hot Ones Challenge
- Have you been to Margie’s Meatloaf Mecca?
- Language Log discovers the word ‘yeet’ (and so do I, kinda)
- BlookUp turns your social media updates and blog posts into books
- Star Wars… yoga?!
- ‘I’m just experiencing Japanese culture’
- Oh wow, that’s tight
- Why skip-links are important for accessibility
- Design system: Auditing color system
- Using CSS to Enforce Accessibility
- Use the aria-current attribute to highlight the current page in a navigation, both visually and semantically
- The perfect link
- Hiding Content Responsibly
- 5 ways to make your tweets accessible
- Your Image Is Probably Not Decorative
- Everyday Accessibility
- They Offered a Million Dollars to Surf The Web. Somebody Won.
- Truth vs. Truthiness | The Philosophy of Search Results
- CSS units are confusing AF 😖