A wiki page all about tech.
- 25 of the worst branding fails from 1995-2020
- Restoring a Tissot 1853 watch found on the ground
- 100 incredible 3D renders of a person walking
- The magic of a stenographer
- Introducing the Sony SL-C7 Betamax recorder
- Why did HD DVD fail?
- Setups: a collection of creator workspaces and tools
- 12 objects unnecessarily covered in gold
- Is Disney making a retractable lightsaber?
- What do you actually get when you buy an NFT token?
- Novation’s Circuit Rhythm enters the standalone sampler market
- Akai’s ‘new’ MPC One Retro Edition
- Roland 808303.studio lets you make beats in your browser
- The Supreme x AKAI MPC Live II
- Groove Pizzeria is a 16-step sequencer in your browser
- The Zune is dead. Long live the Zune!
- Build your own LEGO record cleaner
- The JBL SA750: a new stereo amplifier with streaming tech
- MusicRadar’s best drum machines and samplers of 2020
- How to make a lo-fi beat with AI
- Samuel and his electric, solar-powered wooden motorbike
- MIT on Jordan Harrod, a PhD researcher using AI to study the brain
- How a series of Twitter hashtags have brought Black scientists together
- Apps won’t ‘move the #MeToo movement’, especially without systematic change
- Google says goodbye to the Pixel 5 and hello to the Pixel 5A
- The ‘tortured phrases’ found in fake computer science research papers
- LGR remembers the Cybiko
- Wired on Timnit Gebru and her tumultuous time at Google
- Halt and Catch Fire as a modern history lesson
- Half-Asleep Chris’s incredible LEGO railway
- Coming soon…